Merchant business' return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
Sterling Pest ControlMumbai, Bangalore believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Sterling Pest Control Services Pvt Ltd Mumbai, Bangalore marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective insect light traps (ILT) please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the products
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them
I've used Sterling Pest Control Services Pvt Ltd for over 2 years and they have provided...
I can't say enough good things about Sterling! It was very refreshing to find an honest...
PEST CONTROL TIPS
Home pest control basics: Caulk holes or cracks, put copper mesh over large holes, seal holes around plumbing/piping, keep doors and windows screened, and remove clutter.
Pest control in the kitchen: Clean spills and store food in air-tight containers.
Pest control outside: Keep grass short, place plants away from exterior, and remove ivy. Remove debris that can provide protection and moisture that favors their abundance.
PCO Donates Fogger to Tsunami Relief Effort
Sterling celebrates 21st anniversary
Sterling Pest Control’s Holistic Approach to Pest Management
Sterling Pest Control Services Holistic Approach
to Pest Management
Sterling Pest Control’s Holistic Approach
to Pest Management